Beach days in Duluth cannot be beat! Photo Credits: Woods Creek Productions
A leaf in the process of changing colors. Photo Credits: Woods Creek Productions
While this time of year is beautiful, it can be a bit crowded at the popular sightseeing destinations. In order to get the best experience possible, we have compiled a list of our best tips to view the fall colors hassle-free!
- Try to avoid weekends
- Visit early in the morning (at or around sunrise)
- Take some backroads
- Make reservations for a restaurant beforehand
- Buy a Minnesota State Parks Pass
- Bring a daypack with everything you need for the day (don’t plan on coming back to your car)
- Make sure to always tell someone back home where you are going and when you plan to be back
- Charge your camera!
A couple enjoying Park Point Beach in the evening. Photo Credits: Woods Creek Productions