Tales from the trail
Seek Your 'Someday' Today
“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”John Muir
Luggage that Lasts!
You are sitting at the baggage claim of the airport in which your vacation is beginning.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Each level of our storefront holds different sustainability efforts to make sure we are staying environmentally friendly.
I ordered this Curtis Flight Bag for my son for Christmas, and upon arrival and looking it over, it met my expectations of quality along with the unique styling. The leather patch with my son's initials was well-placed by Frost River craftsman. This piece of luggage will see much use by my son on his travel adventures by camp, car, airplane, or water travel. I have been a long-time fan of Frost River products, and now I'm passing on that appreciation to my son. Rick in New Mexico.
I travel a lot. Usually just for s few days but sometimes a week. I wanted a bag that could withstand my abuse. I think this bag is built to last. It looks great and will only look better as it ages. I ordered the medium thinking I needed the extra room. This bag is huge. The regular Curtis bag would probably have been sufficient for 90% of my needs. The extra room will be handy for the remaining 10%. That the bag is made in the USA was a major selling point for me. I am very pleased.
I purchased the Curtis Flight Bag as an Anniversary gift for my husband because he travels for work. He absolutely loved it! He’s not into those traditional luggage things. Frost River is more his style.
I’ve been wanting a durable duffel style bag for a while. I was hesitant due to the pricing, but once I received the bag I could tell it is worth every penny. I used it for the first time as a carry on this last week and I was able to easily pack my clothes for a week. I also had enough room to take a large toiletry bag and my extra personal items that normally would have been carried in a back pack. Once on the plane it slid easily into the overhead. Extremely well made, very nice looking, and can carry more than you think!
Overall very high quality but like other reviewers have said, I would’ve preferred it be a bit smaller. I got the Carry On (smaller) size but still found it a bit too large. Otherwise only other gripe is that the zippers sort of “jingle jangle” as you’re walking around the airport.